Author Topic: Senior admin suggestion  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Kesild1231

• V.I.P.
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
    • View Profile
Senior admin suggestion
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2012, 02:40:45 AM »
Quote from: kokokiko;92745
Ive been an admin for 9 months, and i still dislike this. Unbanning is useless, just wait the maximum 2 days and come back again, and so is 1 week bans. Why would you want to prevent someone from playing on the server for 1 week, he will learn his lesson just fine with a 1 day, max 2 day ban. But yeah, if he still comes back, like Kartoucha, then he needs a longer ban(for which we have cadi and his perma bans).

And about lonely maid, She could be the best admin in all and all, the greatest player and what not, but that doesnt change the fact that she has banned me 3 times, 1 of which by mistake and 2 on purpose without a reason. Now im not trying to start a war again, ive already given up on her and i learned my lesson : Dont argue with women, you will just loose+ if they are your wife`s... You wont be getting any sex for the next 1 or 2 weeks, thats for sure.

1-2 weeks? consider yourself lucky.

and i think the admin suggestion should not be how long you have been admin but how you use your power.
Spamomatic
Trollomatic

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I got rode by a 69 year old man
    • View Profile
Senior admin suggestion
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
Quote from: Vetryx;84659
veryy funny lm    , you respecting , haha3    girl you are rhe mout admin abuser ive ever met :| you ban eaven an admin  and you ban ppl case you wanted to

Duly noted, your attitude to another fellow Hideout Raider is negative, this is illegal to Rule 5, so you have broke it.

Because of this, and your questionable performance in Hideout Raiders' Sub-Leadership, I have to inform you that you have been kicked off Sub-Leaders.

And here comes my opinion, LM is not the worst admin, just because she slays, bans, kicks or whatever she does to an admin doesn't mean she's abusing, an admin can use his power to another, because it's communism, it's Code of Hammurabi.

And take this, an admin says "ban disrespectful people" and that admin is a hypocrite; he himself disrespects her. Is it okay to ban that admin? Well, of fucking course it is if he himself even said it!

RESPECTING WOMEN AND EXPLODING WOMEN-HATERS, YEAH!!![/center]

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
Senior admin suggestion
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 12:15:37 PM »
You know guys this is an old thread and it was already closed, the idea is horrible, and I still don't get why the fuck Oogie did this because he never plays here at zh.

Offline Kesild1231

• V.I.P.
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
    • View Profile
Senior admin suggestion
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 12:30:57 PM »
Quote from: The Old VIEJO;92770
You know guys this is an old thread and it was already closed, the idea is horrible, and I still don't get why the fuck Oogie did this because he never plays here at zh.

i had the last comment in this thread then someone started it again like 2 days ago
Spamomatic
Trollomatic