Author Topic: Interesthing ideas for the comunnity  (Read 1400 times)

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
Interesthing ideas for the comunnity
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:20:55 PM »
Hey guys sup

I have 3 lil ideas for make this awesome comunnity more popular..

1. Update servers 1 and 2, i think we don't need rule breakers and all those idiots who we all hate in server 2 u know and this idea was already posted in threads so i guess is not a new one.

2. Another mod for a server, as we all know, server 3 (unlimited) is always or almost always empty so we could change zombie mod for another one like mini games or deathrun etc.

3. We could add to forums things like Ban list and stuff

Thanks for reading this!
NOTE : Haters are not welcome to this thread! :D

Offline Logan

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »
Quote from: The Old VIEJO;81933
1. Update servers 1 and 2, i think we don't need rule breakers and all those idiots who we all hate in server 2 u know and this idea was already posted in threads so i guess is not a new one.

easier said then done if cadi updates server 1 and 2 most of the mods/scripts will brake cuz there still on old version of the game

╔══════► Real Name: Klay
╠═════► Location : Under a rock
╠════► NickName: -τңεʟoɢɑɴ-
╠═══► Weapons: MP5 & SG550, NADE, KNIFE, DEAGLE , TMP
╠══► Skins:  Geth Trooper,T-600 or Stickman black
╠═► Skills: Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[ ] Very High[√ ] Godlike[ ]
╠► Clans: (Şک))  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 10:23:35 PM »
Quote from: Logan;81935
easier said then done if cadi updates server 1 and 2 most of the mods/scripts will brake cuz there still on old version of the game

yep i already know and i forget to say (if Cadi already knows which mods aren't working good with new version) if Cadi could delete/fix them.

Quote from: hannibal;81936
3- I not understand what you mean? ( we have the reports with the data and reasons.)

hey hanni :D
i was talking about a forum list of people banned you know ... i can't give you any example lol but i hope u get it :)

Offline Mathew

• The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
deathrun server would be awesome

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »
Guys i know this is not easy... my intention is not piss anybody off with this im just trying to give suggestions so we can get more good players and more support from another ppl.

Offline kokokiko

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 09:45:24 AM »
Suggestions that involve Cadi's work will not work.
If you didn't notice he is a really BUSY MAN.

If you want to help the community go make a Css video and post it through the internet , like i did.
Make a map and post it in as many sites as you can , so in the map there will be an image of Css Server name and IP. Like i did
Go on the internet and post the server IP's on every Internet thread about a nice server
Make a site named BEST CSS SERVER and post the IP

This are some of the many things i know , and 1 out of 4 have been done by me and by others.
Use your mind , if you want a better community , dont expect your wishes to become true just by you sitting in your chair waiting for someone to do them for you.If you really want it , you must work for it.

I wouldn't bother asking Cadi as he is always busy. You have hands. You have a mind. You have more than what it takes. Do it your self.
╔══════►Real Name:Kaloyan
╠═════►NickName: ¦SÞ¥ ßLðCK¦™Roguexe Rank 1 sv2
╠════►Clan`s: :¦SÞ¥ ßLðCK¦™; |Elite| ; \\\\m// ----- \\\\m//
╠═══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] Roguexe[√]
╠══►Country: Bulgaria!
╠═► Location:Italy

Offline -Saddam-

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 03:41:07 PM »
Will i thing the only thing that this server is missing old players

Offline Kesild1231

• V.I.P.
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »
1. Most of the scripts will be broken
2. Currently there are no zombie mods only zombie reload with unlimited script due to one of the updates and also the creator of zombie mod is not giving out any of the codes for zombie mod
3. As for another server i would suggest zombie hell with different in game mods like= Assault(fast and can use any gun except snipers and machine gun), medic(can heal players but normal speed and same guns as Assault), Sniper(normal speed and can use snipers only), and Support(can give bullets to players, normal speed, and can use only machine gun)
Spamomatic
Trollomatic

Offline Kesild1231

• V.I.P.
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 04:00:01 PM »
Quote from: Kesild1231;81970
1. Most of the scripts will be broken
2. Currently there are no zombie mods only zombie reload with unlimited script due to one of the updates and also the creator of zombie mod is not giving out any of the codes for zombie mod
3. As for another server i would suggest zombie hell with different in game mods like= Assault(fast and can use any gun except snipers and machine gun), medic(can heal players but normal speed and same guns as Assault), Sniper(normal speed and can use snipers only), and Support(can give bullets to players, normal speed, and can use only machine gun)
And as for kokokiko= WE KNOW CADI IS VERY BUSY!!!
Spamomatic
Trollomatic

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I got rode by a 69 year old man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
I'm a hater.

I had an idea of making Cadi combine the two servers I own, a legit Killing Floor and a Medieval TF2 I am working on.

Good idea? Not sure.

If Cadi ever gets to see this, then I'll probably change my legit Killing Floor to a cracked one, but a shitload more fun;

We will have a maximum of level 10, we will get good community weapons, we'll have more than 6 players (I was thinking about 12) and it will be on normal or hard difficulty (Not beginner, if you guys suck hard at KF just fuck off, aight?) And most of all, good ping.

HAR HAR HAR HAR! ME IS CRAZY!!! AARRGGH I WANT MOAR FUCKIN CRZINESS YU MOFUCKIN FAGGOTS BITCHES HOYL SHIT SHI PISS who had this damn idea though, not me.

As for Team Fortress 2, it will be unique; 18 players, medieval, only one player on each class (So we have only one Spy and only one Heavy, not two heavies or shitfuckload spies and such) you'll hate it though, so just forget about TF2 server.

So yeah, if Cadi wants to fine by me, but I'm not the one going to pay, I have no credit card.

RESPECTING WOMEN AND EXPLODING WOMEN-HATERS, YEAH!!![/center]