Author Topic: Report Hiiragi Kagami  (Read 465 times)

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
Report Hiiragi Kagami
« on: March 13, 2019, 02:24:34 PM »
This will be the most official unofficial report.

So here we are again, You have this admin known as HK whose been with the server forever, now I know multiple people have reported this piece of garbage as well as I have in the past. And this is literally the only person I can complain about. I literally have 0 issues with any other admin or player. But to what extent does this community finally give this admin/IT/thing a ban or remove IT's admin rights? This person abuses there admin capabilities time and time again. I have personally been effected by this twit, and I have personally witnessed this thing abuse other members. This is suppose to be an admin, suppose to be someone you can go to for help with game issues etc. Why is it that this persons name keeps coming up with issues?

I've personally quit playing in the servers due to this person, As I have witnessed other leave because of this person as well. Multiple people have caught this person abusing powers and reported this thing. And NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

This person is in a position where they should be a good role model to the community, should be a taking a leadership role to the community and yet still more issues. Now I am not in favor of breaking the rules even though I see sometimes some people can get away with certain things and some people aren't able to.

But do you really want HK in such a role (being an admin with special rights and powers) ?

Here is what the community and future community has to look forward to, is this idiot posting things such as this

https://imageshack.com/i/pl06m0vZp

I still don't understand why nothing has been done about this person. I definitely feel bad for those just joining the community or those who have to endure such a pestilence. This person gives this community a bad reputation and a bad name solely because how this thing acts out.

Anytime this person is put in a position of power, IT abuses it. Just like the discord server it created. You type twice and you end up getting blocked from typing. Mean while they can have 20+ bots spamming the channels. Worst part about that is, this person is using the community and the logo to represent the discord channel being from this community. For the sake of the community and its players, get this person away from a position of power.

How do you guys expect anyone to respect this admin? Honestly..
~SoLaCe
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 02:29:09 PM by Solacex2x »

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
Re: Report Hiiragi Kagami
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:27:52 PM »
Oh and btw, almost all of my bad karma is from HK. when IT see's something IT doesn't like from me, IT spams bad karma on my account here. Totally unacceptable for an "admin" and I am not the only person having that issue with said person.

Offline brayan593

• Game Server Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 05:26:21 PM »
although it is true that respect is something that is earned not that is demanded
and calling a gay player, in general is not respectful unless your relationship with the player is good, but this is not the case
I understand that Tutaka Gao, has not stopped insulting but you think that this admin who does not respect anyone deserves respect?
I played with this player being an administrator and he has never insulted me

some admin root ?

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 06:04:40 PM »
This has nothing to do with him, He was once a Cripta member, Everyone knows I hate Cripta. I am in Spyblack. I've had my issues getting along with Obey aka tutako, and still do at times. I've argued and fought with him a whole lot on the servers. Amazing how when I put up that screen shot it is instantly seens as me defending him. Which is not the case. The case is the fact that an ADMIN would have the gull to post multiple times calling this person gay. Thats wrong period. HK is an admin, IT should have more class then to do that crap. Thats the point I was making. Why doesn't anyone do anything about HK? IT is just allowed to exist in this community abusing there powers and posting things like that? There are well known documentation of this person abusing powers and then doing things like this, posting immaturely calling them gay in multiple threads. What a reputation this server will continue to have, having idiots like HK upholding the "law" on the servers.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:08:27 PM by Solacex2x »

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »
So that raises another question, I am guessing that since nothing has been done with HK for IT's continual abuse of admin rights and its abuse on the forums. I take it this is acceptable with the community? Who supervises these admins? I'll say it again, I've never had any issues in the past with anyone really, except for this particular person. It's no wonder why this community is dying.

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »

What was the last time you logged into the server? I am every day and I know how obey behaves daily with the players and even admin, if you want to defend a trash from that you first have to attend the servers daily and see the truth.

So do not come wanting to defend a guy with this one.

if necessary I will show evidence against him, otherwise, Post useless.

The fact that someone might be "more guilty" than HK doesn't mean she's innocent. This has been happening for a long time, someone like you should know that. I have reported this person tons of times for admin abuse years ago. She even lost the admin for it, faked donations and shit, insulted players before punishing them, or even in response to sounds they made. Insulted and even punished players for speaking other languages in the mic, she even fucking punished and muted me (another admin) because she was annoyed by me or something, and the list goes on.

Obey should be punished for whatever he did, sure, but that doesn't erase all the things this admin has done in the past. I'm not even asking for punishment now, I just want to remind you that if you're back, as an old player, you got a responsibility with the community, and you shouldn't cover for this person after all it's done only to have some annoying guy punished in the servers. If anything, both are to blame, except one of them is an admin and only has fake care for the community as long as she has powers.

I'm an admin myself still, and one of the reasons I don't come back anymore is bullshit like this. I could easily get in there and set things straight, at least in these kind of situations. But I've done it so many times that it's already tiring, exhausting. I'd rather go play other games where I'm not stressed, but relaxed, where I can play and not have to deal with people shitting on their responsibilities and acting as mere ban/punishment machines.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:36:32 PM by justNaru »

Online Chand

• Im just A guy who likes to piss out ppls ass
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 01:33:13 AM »
HK IS A FULL ASSHOLE IT IS A BITCH BEING ON EARTH.....ABUSING POWERS EVERYTIME AND INSULTING PLAYERS GAY ETC.....AND DEFENDING HER AS A UR HIS SERVENT (LIKE MOSTLY DO) FOR ME SHE IS A TOTAL BIACH.....What solance said im totally Agree with it and same for naru....THese two ppls understood but u all are dumb....HK STUPID SON OF A BITCH suck my cock
╠════════► ℛ℮Ꮬʟ ɲᏜmɛ: CʜѧŋĐ
╠═══════► ƈօʊภȶའצּ: Qatar
╠══════► ຖɨርқɲᏜmɛ: ❦¢ℋѧŋđ™⅔
╠═════► ຟɛᏜ℘๏ภร: MP5, AK-47, M4A1
╠════► ֆӄɨռֆ: public Skins
╠═══► ֆӄɨʟʟֆ: Low [√ ] Medium[ ] High[ ] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]
╠══► Ꮥ℘ɛርɨᏜʟ: Demolisher
╠═►Clan:¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™
╠►Level:illuminati
Playing hideout since 2014 :D

https://youtu.be/KcmkcQH1pBM?t=5

Online Chand

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 01:34:44 AM »
And now i get bad karma from that BITCH THING ON EARTH AND HIS SERVENTS

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ~Memories ♧
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 09:06:56 AM »
HK IS A FULL ASSHOLE IT IS A BITCH BEING ON EARTH.....ABUSING POWERS EVERYTIME AND INSULTING PLAYERS GAY ETC.....AND DEFENDING HER AS A UR HIS SERVENT (LIKE MOSTLY DO) FOR ME SHE IS A TOTAL BIACH.....What solance said im totally Agree with it and same for naru....THese two ppls understood but u all are dumb....HK STUPID SON OF A BITCH suck my cock

What need did you have to insult so much?
If you have a problem with admin you can write to the private and try your luck

Online Chand

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 03:19:12 PM »

What need did you have to insult so much?
If you have a problem with admin you can write to the private and try your luck

Oh yeah I see jagat My words have come true You are defending her....And you know not only I have problem MANY Others have too...I didnt expected this from u but okay....Gonna leave frnd behind a woaman STUPID ASF

Offline Bond_HueBond

• V.I.P.
  • ☺░▒▓█ L-R █▓▒░☺
    • OnTec - Twitter
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 06:21:22 PM »
This will be the most official unofficial report.

So here we are again, You have this admin known as HK whose been with the server forever, now I know multiple people have reported this piece of garbage as well as I have in the past. And this is literally the only person I can complain about. I literally have 0 issues with any other admin or player. But to what extent does this community finally give this admin/IT/thing a ban or remove IT's admin rights? This person abuses there admin capabilities time and time again. I have personally been effected by this twit, and I have personally witnessed this thing abuse other members. This is suppose to be an admin, suppose to be someone you can go to for help with game issues etc. Why is it that this persons name keeps coming up with issues?

I've personally quit playing in the servers due to this person, As I have witnessed other leave because of this person as well. Multiple people have caught this person abusing powers and reported this thing. And NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

This person is in a position where they should be a good role model to the community, should be a taking a leadership role to the community and yet still more issues. Now I am not in favor of breaking the rules even though I see sometimes some people can get away with certain things and some people aren't able to.

But do you really want HK in such a role (being an admin with special rights and powers) ?

Here is what the community and future community has to look forward to, is this idiot posting things such as this

https://imageshack.com/i/pl06m0vZp

I still don't understand why nothing has been done about this person. I definitely feel bad for those just joining the community or those who have to endure such a pestilence. This person gives this community a bad reputation and a bad name solely because how this thing acts out.

Anytime this person is put in a position of power, IT abuses it. Just like the discord server it created. You type twice and you end up getting blocked from typing. Mean while they can have 20+ bots spamming the channels. Worst part about that is, this person is using the community and the logo to represent the discord channel being from this community. For the sake of the community and its players, get this person away from a position of power.

How do you guys expect anyone to respect this admin? Honestly..
~SoLaCe

Toda acción tiene una reacción
No es justificación.

A mi no pasa ni un día para que un jugador me insulte.
Solo hay 3 opciones, seguir el juego, no hacer caso o salir del juego.
Y yo no creo que un insulto, el cual se da a cada minuto en el juego sea justificación para retirar a un admin.

----------English----------
All action have a reaction
It is not justification.

It does not take me a day for a player to insult me.
There are only 3 options, follow the game, ignore or leave the game.
And I do not think that an insult, which is given every minute of the game, is justification for removing an admin.

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 08:57:02 PM »
No es justificación.

Y yo no creo que un insulto, el cual se da a cada minuto en el juego sea justificación para retirar a un admin.

It is not justification.

And I do not think that an insult, which is given every minute of the game, is justification for removing an admin.

Muy poco conoces de la persona de la que estamos hablando. Con mucho respeto te digo, seria recomendable que no te metas. Basta leer mi comentario para saber que hay mucho más que solo insultos tras la farsa de esa persona.

Offline Bond_HueBond

• V.I.P.
  • ☺░▒▓█ L-R █▓▒░☺
    • OnTec - Twitter
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »
No es justificación.

It is not justification.

Muy poco conoces de la persona de la que estamos hablando. Con mucho respeto te digo, seria recomendable que no te metas. Basta leer mi comentario para saber que hay mucho más que solo insultos tras la farsa de esa persona.

Es un foro abierto  ::)
Al pertenecer a este mismo, todos somos libres de colocar nuestro punto de vista o en este caso comentario ;) ,si no lo compartes no hay problema, es solo eso un comentario.

It is an open forum: :)
By belonging to this same, we are all free to place our point of view or in this case comment ;) , if you do not share it, there is no problem, it is just a comment.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:05:50 AM by Bond_HueBond »

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:36 AM »

Es un foro abierto  ::)
Al pertenecer a este mismo, todos somos libres de colocar nuestro punto de vista o en este caso comentario ;) ,si no lo compartes no hay problema, es solo eso un comentario.

It is an open forum: :)
By belonging to this same, we are all free to place our point of view or in this case comment ;) , if you do not share it, there is no problem, it is just a comment.

Por supuesto que eres libre. Eres libre de decir que el cielo es fucsia, que el presidente de Estados Unidos es Jim Carrey, de decir que el agua no moja y que los animales hablan, pero el hecho de que tengas la libertad de decir todo eso no significa que sea verdad, y a ese punto justamente voy: lo que dices carece de valor porque no tenes la información necesaria. Si queres ponerte al tanto un poco, traduce mi primer comentario, y asi vas a ir entendiendo de qué se trata todo esto. Saluditos.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 11:47:04 AM »
Its obvious Bondohue or w/e your name is, you are stepping foot into territories in which you have no idea about. Your comment back to my first post made absolutely no sense. I'm not here to bash you, I'm here to clearly give the truth of a particular admin in which 90% of the community has issues with for a very long time.

I think its funny that HK has nothing to say at all,  IT creeps back into its cockroach corner hoping to disappear from the majority voice. And of course IT will still have there admin powers and nothing will be done as usual. Clear as day I gave people some form of proof on how this person acts with the screen shot I posted. And many of you HAVE witnessed this person abusing there powers. I guess it doesn't matter. Which is why you guys lose valuable members. Good Luck Hideout servers. As I stated, I no longer participate in the servers because of this particular admin, And I know personally a few others that don't participate anymore either because of this admin.

I guess losing all your members by protecting this Thing constantly must be worth it.

Hey HK you got anything to say for yourself? Loser, I know its you that gave me all the bad karma or atleast most of it, its pretty obvious, because I literally get along with everyone on here except for you.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:48:45 AM by Solacex2x »

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 12:20:07 PM »
Report Abusive Admins
HK's a beast as always. Never change my dear.

HK was removed from the admin team around 3-5 years back, and got it back last year. I can't help you much regarding it since I barely log in nowadays, I come scout the place and leave again. But HK used to mostly have beef with another admin BurntLiquid. Ah, the good old days, a lot of memories crossed my mind while typing this.
"DEEZ NUTS ABUSED YOUR CHIN" - BurntLiquid 2K15.
Retired Server Administrator And Veteran Player
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 05:49:45 PM »
Report Abusive Admins

HK was removed from the admin team around 3-5 years back, and got it back last year. I can't help you much regarding it since I barely log in nowadays, I come scout the place and leave again. But HK used to mostly have beef with another admin BurntLiquid. Ah, the good old days, a lot of memories crossed my mind while typing this.

Ahh, that was a good time. Every time I visited the forums, I would find a new thread by hk absolutely furious cause she got banned by  Burnt once more. And Burnt responded like an absolute troll, which made it even more fun. But yeah, then an order was given and he had to stop.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2019, 02:09:07 PM »
well now it is 2019. And HK still doing the same shit. How about a perma ban? Obviously this person has a long track history of being a piece of garbage

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I'm one of the baddest mothafuckas of all time!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 02:05:31 AM »
Report Abusive Admins

Ahh, that was a good time. Every time I visited the forums, I would find a new thread by hk absolutely furious cause she got banned by  Burnt once more. And Burnt responded like an absolute troll, which made it even more fun. But yeah, then an order was given and he had to stop.

Ahh! Good times xD

╔════► NickName: BurntLiquid, Holy Ghost
╠═══► Weapons: MP5, Compact, Five Seven, Frag, Knife
╠══► Skins : Jawa, Stickman, Harley Quinn
╚► Skill: Very Low [ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Godlike[ ]