Author Topic: Discord  (Read 2378 times)

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
Re: Discord
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 07:57:27 PM »
I absolutely agree with you Naru. Create a discord please. I will definitely hop on there and gladly leave this other one. Alot of the people in there aren't friendly at all and they do as they please. And yes all that anime stuff with the 50+ bots is lame. I tried to be friendly in there but w/e. I will no longer get onto that discord again. Hoping someone will build something better. I would but unfortunately I work two jobs, and I don't have time to be on a discord with a bunch of dead heads.

Pretty much. I'll make one if you really want. I'm not an expert with Discord servers, but it'll surely be better than a bot fest where people can't even post a thing. I'll ask for a little help to get everyone from the servers in there, though, if you can. You know, just send the invitations and stuff.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:26:33 PM by justNaru »

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 08:50:41 AM »
I don't have too many friends from the zombie servers on discord. I think I have maybe two. one of them being my arch nemesis known as Llama lol.

Offline Rubi

• Just keep your head in the game! (;
    • https://www.instagram.com/rubigarcia29/
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »
I am on discord on that server. And I noticed last night I can no longer chat or type in anything. Hardly anyone talks. And no one goes into the voice channels. It would be nice if we could just activate voice on the actual servers so we could talk. I am not so sure about having some people being in control of programs that are associated with the servers

about this discord or thing or group or whatever that is. So i joined the group about two months ago *MAYBE* and i got removed by this admin well known as hk or kagami for no good reason dah. Maybe it was about the report the one i made about the admin abused. how do i know i got removed by her? well i got a friend of mine who was there and he told me anyways heres the link of a screenshot you may i find interesting
                   https://mega.nz/#!nrQgwQgR!nJ9QHCpWrMoGaW-gwOr2oJqBqfIWsQF5ubPbDYoOowk

Like whats your problem dude lol.

Yeah, that group is retarded. That person literally bans you instantly if it doesn't know who you are, and also blocks you from posting anything whenever it wants. It's a group with about 20 bots (yes 20 fuckin bots), all are anime themed, and none of them are useful cause the admin of the group basically blocks their usage to all users but theirself. 100% Useless.

I would create another one, better one, with bot access to all and fun games, but they're gonna say I'm competing and I'm not interested in that.

I still do not understand why he does it! , I can not write anything because according to her it is "spam" hahaha. It is a good idea to create another server; if you do, you have my support!

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
I still do not understand why he does it! , I can not write anything because according to her it is "spam" hahaha. It is a good idea to create another server; if you do, you have my support!

Neither do I. Thanks Rubi, I will tell you when I make another one and send the invitations, counting on you

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2018, 01:55:03 PM »
We need more people to hop on to Naru's discord. Only a few of us on there, but we can voice chat and its pretty laid back.

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Hideout gaming forever
    • Jagat
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2018, 05:14:19 PM »
I need the admins to be active by Discord since when I go to report hacks there is no one to help in the majority of times.
Jagat

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 06:20:11 PM »
I need the admins to be active by Discord since when I go to report hacks there is no one to help in the majority of times.

Wish they were. Some aren't even in there. We could use their presence, since many people are now active there, and many players come looking for help immediately when something's wrong in the servers.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2018, 12:48:16 PM »
Yeah, Im not sure how to bring more people on to the discord server. I've tried asking people to sign up on forums or to go to the discord and have gotten some responses, but many times people aren't even there. Not sure how to increase getting people in there. I am on the discord channel everyday.