*

Author Topic: Regarding this childish bickering recently~  (Read 10899 times)

Offline Its-Caboose

  • R00t Admin
  • Full Member
  • *********
  • Posts: 199
  • Karma: +92/-16
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« on: February 07, 2012, 12:32:12 AM »
This is the first - And only - Time I'm going to interject myself into all this back and fourth garbage that you people have been spouting recently.

I've been back in the server for quite a few days now, And I've already noticed drastic differences between admins. I've seen (To keep discretion) admins abuse and slay people in "cheap" spots, that weren't cheap. The admin just didn't want to have to fight to kill a human. I've seen admins ban people for the most ridiculous reasons. I've seen admins getting banned, I've seen admins getting FAR too sensitive and going off the handle because someone played the sound "noob". I've seen "OMFG JUU DISRESPECT ME I TEH ADMINZ" Getting thrown around like hot cakes, and I've seen admins ignoring someone breaking rules, just because they were in a nice cozy cade and didn't want to give it up.

So to set all this to rest ~

This server used to be much, much better. Many of you try to say "Oh well I was there, I remember them too" But no, you don't. This server was led by a specific set of rules and guidelines. If they were broken or deterred from, It was handled accordingly. There are very, very few people in this server who do that. I can only think of 4 right off the top of my head, And two of those are Cadi and Booglie.

Some of you new admins think that just because someone shot some guys prop once is ban worthy, without warning. Yes, it's a dick move to break props, but no, it's not insta-ban worthy. You warn them, And slay them. If they do it again, THEN you ban them.

Everyone is entitled to a second chance. Period.

Some of you admins also believe that your word is law. It is not. Cadi's word is law, End of story. Speed, one instance of this is your ban against Maid. No, it was not the right thing for her to change her name to "I think admins suck too" But it was absolutely not necessary nor provoked. All it SHOULD have escalated to is "Hey, change your name, don't bad mouth the admins" And if that person didn't, Then you kick them. If they come back with the name, then you ban them. Previous Second Chance statement still standing.

Some of you admins have a mindset of "Well I saw -random guy- do this, so that must mean it's okay for me to do it" It's not. Read the rules, Learn them, And respect them. If you see an admin ban someone for a reason that is not in the rules, you fucking CALL them on it. Tell them what they did was wrong/stupid. Don't go later and ban someone else for the same reason.

If you're an admin, and you VALUE being an admin, It should be your first priorty above all things.

If you see someone say "Hey admin, Herpaderp broke my props slay him Q-Q" Many of you have the first reaction to just slay herpaderp. what you SHOULD do, Is go into spectate. You should NEVER punish someone based on the word of another. Many a time have I seen someone say that just to get them punished for no reason. If you're in a barricade spot, It doesn't fucking matter. type Spectate into console and you will go there. Or rejoin the server if you don't want a death. But don't just sit there letting it happen, which, argue if you will, MOST of you do.

As for the "Ommigawdz dey dissurspect me T-T" First of all, Respect is EARNED, not EXPECTED nor GIVEN. If you are a shitty admin, Then you will be treated as such. If you somehow still have your admin powers, And you abuse and are a horrible admin, then no, you deserve NO Respect. If you donated money to help the server grow, that deserves respect. If someone ELSE donated for you to get admin, and then you're shitty with it, then you deserve to be castrated. You all need to get your teeny tiny panties out of a wad, and chill the fuck out.

If someone starts cursing you out, Slay them and laugh it off. If they keep it up, Then ban them. If you kill someone, And they shout out the noob sound, Get the fuck over it. If someone says you're a bad admin, shut the fuck up, don't bitch and whine about it, and prove them wrong. If you ARE a good admin, you will have people there to defend you.

There are too many little girls with admin at the moment. You all need a VERY heavy dose of man the fuck up. You donated because (hopefully) you love this server. Treat that responsibility as a gift, because that is what it is. Cadi gives you admin in thanks because you support us. You being a shitty admin looks bad on the server, and looks bad on Cadi.

You follow HIS rules. You do what HE says. And if he tells you to slay yourself 50 times for shits and giggles, then bitch you better bind it or else you'd BETTER be fucking typing a lot.

Some admins have also decided to start making and enforcing their own rules. Just because you have admin, does not mean jack shit except Cadi trusted you with something, that if you do the following, you don't deserve or need. Trucing is allowed, But don't get pissy if a human kills you while you are being a cheap twat and farming bot EXP. That's not why bots were put in, you know it, we know it, Stop being a bitch.

Quite a few of you seem to think you're much, much higher on the totem pole than you really are. Bottom line is,whether you've been here for 1 month or 1 year, you are still in the same bowl of shit, on the same exact level. You donated? Good for you. Thank you for supporting the server, Now kindly get the fuck out if you're going to misuse the responsibility given to you. You do not take charge over other admins, that's not your job. You don't tell another admin what to do. Unless your ruling is directly in line with Cadi's, Keep it to yourself. If someone slays someone for breaking a prop, don't go behind them and ban the guy. Not ONLY is that unnecessary punishment, and misleading the other admin into thinking thats what they SHOULD do, but it's belittling to someone who as just as important as you.

There are, however, a few people who WILL and SHOULD tell you what the fuck to do, And it is in your best interest to listen. The admins that know what they're doing, will let you know if you aren't doing it. The few that do for the server what Cadi INTENDS for admins to do, Are the ones who you should listen to and follow.

To the admins that ARE doing their job, Good job. There aren't many, but they are.

If you see another admin abuse his power, Demo it, send it PERSONALLY to Cadi, let him know, and leave it at that. No threads need to be started about it, No more shit storms need to be started. If Cadi determines punishment needs to be enforced, then that is the best possible reaction that can be taken.  

And watch your god damn temper. Many old players are leaving because currently, we are in a shit storm of worthless admins, Bullshit players, and whiny little bitches. And that is fact.

I plan on doing my best to fix that. But, it's an impossible task alone, and hopefully, if the people want this server to stay going strong, strive, and be the best server like it once was, we will have to work together, and get over these pissy little squabbles.

We are, first and foremost, a community. I've had more great times in this server than I can even remember. I have stayed up for DAYS until another admin came on, because Cadi was too busy, and the server needed a watchful eye. I've stayed up late at night, bullshitting with Cadi while testing maps, Fucking around with knife power settings, And goofing off for hours. I've laughed harder than ever before with this community, with many of you, and hopefully, with many more to come.


And no, this is not a debate thread. This is not an argument thread. Everything in this post is undeniable fact. No, I don't want to hear you defending yourself, or saying how you agree. This isn't a "Oh man I totally agree with this thumbs up!" Because in all seriousness, it doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees. It's the truth, undeniably so, and only needed to be said.

I do hope this puts some end to the pointless gibberish some of you are spouting off against each other.

This community can be as close as brother and sister, if you let it. If you hold everyone lower than you, though, then you will slowly develop into being hated.

Remember, everyone. Caboose is watching, and I promise you don't want to be a shitty admin in front of me, it will not end well.



Offline Logan

  • V.I.P.
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 279
  • Karma: +56/-1
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:44:49 AM »
You do know you just made some more drama.
__________________________________________________

╔══════► Real Name: Klay
╠═════► Location : Under a rock
╠════► NickName: -τңεʟoɢɑɴ-
╠═══► Weapons: MP5 & SG550, NADE, KNIFE, DEAGLE , TMP
╠══► Skins:  Geth Trooper,T-600 or Stickman black
╠═► Skills: Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[ ] Very High[√ ] Godlike[ ]
╠► Clans: (Şک))  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Its-Caboose

  • R00t Admin
  • Full Member
  • *********
  • Posts: 199
  • Karma: +92/-16
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:47:45 AM »
The only drama that can come of this is the exact people it describes. And regardless, It needed to be said. As said in the post, It doesn't need replies. No one needs to be justified, no one needs to defend themselves. This doesn't directly focus on anyone except for a hot topic used as an example. If you start drama from this thread, then obviously, the topic was probably directed at that person, And we know who to keep an eye on :).

Offline justNaru

  • Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 5033
  • Karma: +821/-32
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 01:02:48 AM »
Quote from: Logan;87430
You do know you just made some more drama.

The only thing that turns it into another drama thread, is comments like that. You're somehow enabling all the rest to just post whatever they think, just as you did right now.

Thread should be closed.

Offline Kesild1231

  • V.I.P.
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +242/-291
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 11:02:27 PM »
not closed.
i believe the servers have changed but i have not seen what you are explaining at the current time. I mean the new admins dont deserve bs from people(old players). They need admin help first, from the "older" admins. And please quit acting like this. I remember your early admin times Coboose. Dont think i havent been there. Im a much older player then you think but i used to go by different names in the server. Im ones of the oldest veterans on this sever(since 2007). Oh and after a warn and slay i kick not a ban :D, dont think i ever gave a ban for prop breaking. And once again new admins need to be helped, unless they're a hopeless cause.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:08:02 PM by Kesild1231 »
Spamomatic
Trollomatic


Offline Its-Caboose

  • R00t Admin
  • Full Member
  • *********
  • Posts: 199
  • Karma: +92/-16
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:34:04 AM »
I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to respond to some things. Speed, I don't know what you're thinking about, Because I was actually MUCH more strict in my early days. I've gotten much more lenient. The only reason I've torched recently, Is because of an influx of idiots. I will not stop "acting like this" Because the server needs another competent iron fist.

Koko, I appreciate what you said, But you are wrong in one point. Cadi and Booglie ARE the only ones who deserve to differentiate right and wrong. I will not go into detail in this thread, But Sailor absolutely does not deserve to decide what is right or wrong.

Speed, If you haven't noticed anything happening that I posted, then you are either a part of it, Or are ignoring it.

Offline justNaru

  • Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 5033
  • Karma: +821/-32
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 04:09:27 AM »
Dont want no drama, but i feel completely necessary to make clear that i stand with Caboose on every word he speaks. I hate going on server 2 and see how all those mexicans, spanish, latin americans, and brazilians spamming the mic at their loudest, cheating, breaking the rules like nothing, even some (new)admins, were sometime ago part of that group.

The worst of all this is that i firmly believe that some of these (new)admins, were part of it, they just got some money to spend and became admin, only to slay whoever breaks their props. And oh wait, if any person ever says " player X broke my prop please slay", the admin sometimes will simply slay the player, no matter what the fuck he's really done or even if the demandant is a complete piece of shit lier.

Chat is spammed with insults when people get killed, and even worse with the mic. Some people just keep spamming music, stupid sounds of their own, videos from the internet, etc. If an iron fist is the solution, i say Yes Please. I myself try to be as hard as i can so that people can have fun without being annoyed in the first 2 minutes.

Offline The Old VIEJO

  • The 500 Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
  • Karma: +213/-23
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 04:40:15 AM »
Quote from: lautii12;88837
Dont want no drama, but i feel completely necessary to make clear that i stand with Caboose on every word he speaks. I hate going on server 2 and see how all those mexicans, spanish, latin americans, and brazilians spamming the mic at their loudest, cheating, breaking the rules like nothing, even some (new)admins, were sometime ago part of that group.

The worst of all this is that i firmly believe that some of these (new)admins, were part of it, they just got some money to spend and became admin, only to slay whoever breaks their props. And oh wait, if any person ever says " player X broke my prop please slay", the admin sometimes will simply slay the player, no matter what the fuck he's really done or even if the demandant is a complete piece of shit lier.

Chat is spammed with insults when people get killed, and even worse with the mic. Some people just keep spamming music, stupid sounds of their own, videos from the internet, etc. If an iron fist is the solution, i say Yes Please. I myself try to be as hard as i can so that people can have fun without being annoyed in the first 2 minutes.

Sorry for posting in your thread Caboose but i must admit that i did what lautii said about slaying people.. im really really really sorry about it but i did it few times and with trusted people.

Offline justNaru

  • Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 5033
  • Karma: +821/-32
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 04:58:37 AM »
Quote from: The Old VIEJO;88843
Sorry for posting in your thread Caboose but i must admit that i did what lautii said about slaying people.. im really really really sorry about it but i did it few times and with trusted people.

It's all about learning man, i wasn't really talking about you though, but if you really did that, recognized your mistake, and apologized for it, then it's perfectly ok, because you're taking back what you did to be a better admin, but who im talking about is of the people who dont give a fuck. The ones who just get admin to punish when they feel bothered, the ones that use it as a toy.

I do not consider myself a good admin at all to be here saying all this stuff, but just a hard one,  i can assure you that no rulebreaker stays unpunished under my view, and as far as my knowledge about hacking and stuff lets me judge, i'll help the server with the best i have.

Offline Kesild1231

  • V.I.P.
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +242/-291
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »
Quote from: Its-Caboose;88829
I didn't want to do this, but I'm going to respond to some things. Speed, I don't know what you're thinking about, Because I was actually MUCH more strict in my early days. I've gotten much more lenient. The only reason I've torched recently, Is because of an influx of idiots. I will not stop "acting like this" Because the server needs another competent iron fist.

Koko, I appreciate what you said, But you are wrong in one point. Cadi and Booglie ARE the only ones who deserve to differentiate right and wrong. I will not go into detail in this thread, But Sailor absolutely does not deserve to decide what is right or wrong.

Speed, If you haven't noticed anything happening that I posted, then you are either a part of it, Or are ignoring it.

 
lol no no no it was never meant to be offensive lol
Spamomatic
Trollomatic


Offline Kesild1231

  • V.I.P.
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +242/-291
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 04:54:19 PM »
Quote from: bangabunga;91014
you are right but som ppl jus wont do shit yu kno, i wont mention who, they are to fucking dumb to be mentionm wish everyone saw this and listen to you so we culd rely have the good ol hideout gamen back, or not but still be beter than it is today.

The day's when you won't be on because you have no place in this community. You have no right to reply on this thread because you have hacked and disrespected the ZH rules.
Spamomatic
Trollomatic


Offline /|BAMF|\\Pink Sniper

  • V.I.P.
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 311
  • Karma: +48/-0
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 11:23:45 PM »
PLz will someone do something about SV2 I play on it all day long and the sec they see no admins on they go right back to breaking the rules.
one day I tryed showing my friend this game well to my luck no admin. long story short after my cade/prop/ear got break every round. after seeing what asshole wait in SV2 my friend said he's I'm good on that I got games that piss me off at home. WTF

Offline holocaust

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 151
  • Karma: +48/-1
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
Quote from: Its-Caboose;87429
I've been back in the server for quite a few days now, And I've already noticed drastic differences between admins. I've seen (To keep discretion) admins abuse and slay people in "cheap" spots, that weren't cheap. The admin just didn't want to have to fight to kill a human. I've seen admins ban people for the most ridiculous reasons. I've seen admins getting banned, I've seen admins getting FAR too sensitive and going off the handle because someone played the sound "noob". I've seen "OMFG JUU DISRESPECT ME I TEH ADMINZ" Getting thrown around like hot cakes, and I've seen admins ignoring someone breaking rules, just because they were in a nice cozy cade and didn't want to give it up.


 
This.

also thinking to add it as my signature.

when some admins are a zombie:
"herp derp cheap spot 11 people alive all around the map, 2 mins left, but must slay everyone because ima lazy to play normally"

when some admins are the only alive in the same spot
"lolno imasuperadmin respect me fuckers dis is nou cheap spot lolzyeah"
Quote from: Its-Caboose;87429
I\'ve seen (To keep discretion) admins abuse and slay people in "cheap" spots, that weren\'t cheap. The admin just didn\'t want to have to fight to kill a human. I\'ve seen admins ban people for the most ridiculous reasons.I\'ve seen "OMFG JUU DISRESPECT ME I TEH ADMINZ" Getting thrown around like hot cakes, and I\'ve seen admins ignoring someone breaking rules, just because they were in a nice cozy cade and didn\'t want to give it up

Offline The Old VIEJO

  • The 500 Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 877
  • Karma: +213/-23
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 12:41:32 AM »
Quote from: holocaust;91256
This.

also thinking to add it as my signature.

when some admins are a zombie:
"herp derp cheap spot 11 people alive all around the map, 2 mins left, but must slay everyone because ima lazy to play normally"

when some admins are the only alive in the same spot
"lolno imasuperadmin respect me fuckers dis is nou cheap spot lolzyeah"

Go ahead and report them next time genious but make sure to take a GOOD proof next time unless you wanna end like the last fail-report. Demos are mostly used on reports, screenshots are really shitty in admin abuse reports, as far as i know you speak spanish, all is in my thread, you can check it pressing in my signature it will explain you how to make a report and some other useful things.

Offline holocaust

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 151
  • Karma: +48/-1
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 12:55:10 AM »
Quote from: The Old VIEJO;91261
Go ahead and report them next time genious but make sure to take a GOOD proof next time unless you wanna end like the last fail-report. Demos are mostly used on reports, screenshots are really shitty in admin abuse reports, as far as i know you speak spanish, all is in my thread, you can check it pressing in my signature it will explain you how to make a report and some other useful things.

herp derp genious, i already got told something like at the page 3-4 what i need to do before reporting before the butthurt fest started. inb4 the rage-bagon start here too.
Quote from: Its-Caboose;87429
I\'ve seen (To keep discretion) admins abuse and slay people in "cheap" spots, that weren\'t cheap. The admin just didn\'t want to have to fight to kill a human. I\'ve seen admins ban people for the most ridiculous reasons.I\'ve seen "OMFG JUU DISRESPECT ME I TEH ADMINZ" Getting thrown around like hot cakes, and I\'ve seen admins ignoring someone breaking rules, just because they were in a nice cozy cade and didn\'t want to give it up

Offline Old&Forgotten

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +11/-0
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 03:58:00 AM »
Can't we all just get along?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:08:42 PM by Old&Forgotten »
Old & Forgotten I am,
Loved and hated I be,
Nobody will know me,
Until I tell them which I won\'t.

Offline Niggamon

  • V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 2337
  • Karma: +556/-5233
  • I got rode by a 69 year old man
Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 07:59:41 AM »
Admin vs admin is still there even if Cadi changed the admin system, right now at 5-5-12 we got report of an admin abusing (Kesild, how typical) and not related to the game at all but on forums, on the official flame thread two/three/tits admins are arguing each other in a, how they call it? Bad way? Well, bitching each other sounds better. Admins aren't really supposed to argue each other unless that one is really wrong, like Caboose with Saily, one of them is wrong and we know it.

We're all just trying to MAKE YOU NEWBIE ADMINS BE BETTER[/color], not remove you. We need admins, we need donators, but we don't need abusers or anyone that doesn't know how to use it. To be honest, if they don't want Admin, then cadi shouldn't give them admin or they themselves should say that they don't want to do any admin duty at all except ban hackers, which is the most common, obvious and easiest duty anyone can make, as long as it's not abuse itself.

It's strange and sad how this is not as popular as my Official Hideout Raiders thread.


RESPECTING WOMEN AND EXPLODING WOMEN-HATERS, YEAH!!![/center]

Offline MADE IN ALGERIA

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +11/-80
  • asswipe
Re: Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 05:43:34 AM »
╔════► NickName: abdo [DZ☠]
╠═══► Weapons: anything
╠══► Skins : Normal
╠═► Skill: demon/bone infect
╚► Clan: [DZ☠]


Offline Niggamon

  • V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • *****
  • Posts: 2337
  • Karma: +556/-5233
  • I got rode by a 69 year old man
Re: Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 08:44:51 AM »


How about fuck YOUR stupid-shit pictures?

You're not cool for putting pictures of shit known as memes, you just suck.

Also, you are the drama, not this thread. Go back to school, join up the theatre class and learn what drama is.


RESPECTING WOMEN AND EXPLODING WOMEN-HATERS, YEAH!!![/center]

Offline Kesild1231

  • V.I.P.
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 172
  • Karma: +242/-291
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
Re: Regarding this childish bickering recently~
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 07:02:15 PM »
How about fuck YOUR stupid-shit pictures?

You're not cool for putting pictures of shit known as memes, you just suck.

Also, you are the drama, not this thread. Go back to school, join up the theatre class and learn what drama is.

Ikr, they aren't even funny or creative.
Spamomatic
Trollomatic


 

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2019, 01:00:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent